Our Services and Pricing
- We will be making ads for you. Some call them banners or teasers
- You will receive one on one conversations regarding your books and plans you need
- Meta Data vs Algorithm what is this all about?
- Ranking, Five Star reviews if book meets criteria. Nothing below 3 stars. (Only honest reviews provided)
- Social Media coverage and posting
- Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Gab ai, TikTok, What'sApp and many more.
- Hashtag creation specific to your book and genre
- Share your books to Groups in social media sites
- We will Promote your book(s) 24/7
- We will show you how your ranking of 5 stars with or without a review can work.
- We can show you how we use spreadsheets to help keep track of when we post and share your books. (we also use special apps)
- We provide Personal Assistant Services to authors
- Storyboard creation for your book(s)
- Make Video's and Gif's to help make your book(s) be more visible in different views
- If you would like we will arrange Podcast appearances and Blog Interview's
- We use PayPal to invoice you through the email of your choice
- References provided upon request
- We also create websites, blogs and ads/teasers/banners for anyone! Special Pricing for individual services. Please fill out form to request a consultation.
Get your books, purchased, read and reviewed for a more successful experience
- We will never pay for reviews. Neither should you. Not a good business practice.
- We will provide comprehensive means to sell your books.
- Reviews are done after 30 days of service. To ensure that we are able to help in getting reviews.
- Let's take a look at your genre and categories to work on promotional strategy.
Lowering your prices is one option for increasing your market penetration. Selling for less than your competition can dramatically expand your customer base, and this increase in sales could help offset the loss you take when your prices drop. (speak to publisher about this)
Our market segmentation involves dividing a broader market into smaller groups based on demographic information or buying habits. Then, we can choose one of these segments as your target audience. Marketing to a highly specific group of potential customers is far easier than trying to appeal broadly to a massive group.
If you offer more than one product, market segmentation also helps you advertise different items to different consumers. It does take some careful research to discover which market segments are the most likely to buy each of your products, so be prepared for a time-intensive process. You can use email surveys, website analytics and purchase histories to find trends in your existing customers' demographic or behavioral traits. Once you identify the most appropriate market segments for each of your product categories, we can create more targeted ads for potential customers. Credit: Forbes Business Council
Author Birol BahadirWebsite: https://birolbahadir.com/Amazon Link to American Version: https://www.amazon.com/Birol-Bahadir/e/B0BDT76CYV/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1German Version, Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BMNBTKGN/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1